Beautiful Gate Foundation was established in Petaling Jaya to provide accommodation, training and various services to the disabled in need. Regardless of their religions, races and status. Subsequently, other Beautiful Gate centres were set up in Kepong (Kuala Lumpur), Kampar (Perak), Seremban (Negeri Sembilan) , Batu Berendam (Melaka) and Klang (Selangor), to provide services to meet different needs of the local disabled.
The objective of Beautiful Gate Foundation are:
- To share the love of Christ to the disabled
- To help the disabled develop a healthy self-image
- To train the disabled to become self-sufficient and to integrate into society
- To provide opportunities for the disabled to actively participate in social activities
- To instill greater public awareness towards the plight of the disabled.
ImpossibleFoundation.org will be reaching to the disabled members of Beautiful Gate Foundation and provide free web designing and online marketing training for them.